Friday, October 10, 2014

7 Day Free Clean and Lean Challenge

Need a jump start into health?


Hey there!!

Please feel free to email me at heallydias@gmail.com
<-<-<-<-<-<-< or fill out this link >->->->->->->->->
http://bit.ly/1xoeBrf and let me know a little about you!

I host a FREE 7 day Clean & Lean Kickstart Challenge starting every month! The NEXT challenge starts this upcoming Monday October 13th. You will get a sneak peek look into my wellness community and learn how to incorporate clean eating into your life. 

I will provide for you nutrition tips and tricks, shopping lists, resources, and recipes, as well as support throughout the 7 day challenge. So email me or leave your email below!!! 

I'd love to welcome you into my wellness community and help you find a plan that will help you get on track to leading a happier healthier live. 

If you are passionate about health, fitness, and helping others. Visit this link and ask me about my monthly coach trainings. I would love to help you start spreading the love of health and wellness
http://bit.ly/ZSQvqE

I hope to hear from you soon, I look forward to getting you started right into a healthy lifestyle!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment