Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Building an ass from scratch!

Who doesn't like to see their ASSets looking super toned and AMAZING... A hot tush will really pull together your outfit more than those expensive jeans will, lets be real. 


Your BEHIND is one of your biggest muscles in your body, yet people don't work this part of their body out that much. WHY IS THAT? Don't overlook your bum, just because you don't see it when you look in the mirror straight on doesn't mean it isn't there... Our butts are WAY under used, ESPECIALLY if you sit at a desk ALL DAY LONG. It is time to make a change :D

Let's MOVE IT, if you have time for your daily sitcoms and shows.... you have time to change your body!

My Coach Abby has really TRANSFORMED her body with this amazing program, who doesn't want a BOOTY like Abby's?:



My backside was NEVER a concern of mine in the past. I was always so caught up in "being skinny" that I could only focus on getting rid of the fat around my mid section. Well now that I have been working out consistently for the past 5 years I realized..... I don't have a BUTT. :( This is a really sad realization, especially when you never really noticed it before hahahaha But after seeing what Abby has done with her body, I realized that behind needs a little more attention :D 

My backside was NEVER a concern of mine in the past. I was always so caught up in "being skinny" that I could only focus on getting rid of the fat around my mid section. Well now that I have been working out consistently for the past 5 years I realized..... I don't have a BUTT. :( This is a really sad realization, especially when you never really noticed it before hahahaha But after seeing what Abby has done with her body, I realized that behind needs a little more attention :D 

SO after really putting in FULL effort the last few weeks, to be CONSISTENT and work my behind at least 5 days a week, I have seen UHHMAZING results. With some secret sauce moves from Brazilian Butt Lift I now have somewhat of a booty, BUTT I am still in progress! I want to have a perfect BUM by the beginning of summer <3 

AND ooooh baby you better know that I am just getting warmed up. Now looking back, hindsight is 20/20 and I totally forgot to take some BEFORE photos, that is how uninvolved with my booty I was. 


SO to celebrate me building an ASS FROM SCRATCH, I want YOU to join me, I am throwing a 6 week BOOTY BUILDER Challenge <3 



SO I don't typically do fitness challenges that target ONE body part, but the booty is that important AND because it is such a large body part it actually burns a TON of calories that will help the rest of your body transform :D It is MY goal to help YOU get the BUTT you want in less time. 

SO I don't typically do fitness challenges that target ONE body part, but the booty is that important AND because it is such a large body part it actually burns a TON of calories that will help the rest of your body transform :D It is MY goal to help YOU get the BUTT you want in less time. 

Instead of wishing you had THEIR ass, people are going to stop and stare at yours ;)

Kati's results are OFF THE CHARTS amazing!

BIKINI BOOTY LIFT CHALLENGE DETAILS:

Brazil Butt Lift-- have you heard of it? If not, I'm NOT talking about butt implants, this is a workout program designed to lift, tone, and tighten your legs and bum!

  • 6 week challenge TOGETHER! I NEED to get my booty into high gear and I need the support of all of YOU
  • I will run this group through a private FB group where you will get tools, tips, tricks, and daily accountability from myself and other challengers!
  • You will do the workouts on your own time 6 days a week (the workouts are about 30-45 minutes long with the exception of doubled days)
  • Unique and personal tips from MOI! I will guide you to your fitness finish line.
  • Two optional (but highly recommended) meal plans that I've have personally used to get OPTIMAL results << results are made in the kitchen 
  • One on one coaching and group support! << Accountability and SUPPORT are KEY to your success!
  • Nutrition advice and recipes and blogs to follow to keep things fresh and interesting <3 
  • Depending on which program you get: the supplies will vary with your workout DVDs (please see above link on the difference between the two) 



Why am I doing this? I know the feeling of going to the beach and comparing your body to everyones around you. Thinking to yourself, "if only I could look like THAT." But enough with the PITY PARTY, lets make some change! I NOW know the feeling of doing WHATEVER it takes to get THAT booty! 







I realize there are a LOT of questions regarding this, but FIRST things FIRST...


There are now TWO Brazil Butt Lift Beachbody programs you can choose from: the ORIGINAL or the MASTER SERIES--


Original:



Master Series:




CAN I JOIN ALREADY DAMNIT!?

  1. CLICK HERE  to fill out the BOMBSHELL APPLICATION so we can assess where you are with fitness, health and your goals!
  2. Friend request me on Facebook (where our private booty group will be held) at www.facebook.com/heally.morgan and message me! 
  3. Figure out what you need! Do you already HAVE Brazil Butt Lift (either Master or original)? Am I your assigned coach? Do you already have Shakeology? 

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GROW YOUR BOOTY!

These are the requirements:

1. Shakeology -- Your results are 90% of what you EAT, so FUEL your body right  ;-)  SO I cannot hold your hand and make sure you are feeding yourself correctly. Since I cannot be there day in and day out to hold your fork, Shakeology is the BEST way to get ALL your daily needs with a health shake and meal replacement.  I will have several meal plan options available that DO include Shakeology. I've been on this supplement for OVER 3 years and have been only INCREASING my results, not just maintaining it! 

2. The workout program itself -- Brazil Butt Lift: It's what my good friend Abby calls THE Booty Bible! If you want a nice BUM BUM, you're going to have to EARN IT and sweat a little to get it!  Grab either the MASTER or ORIGINAL or BOTH! Like my Brazilian love Leandro says, "It's ALL about the angles baby!"  
The ladies with the booty master!


3. Facebook -- I run my online challenges through Facebook so be sure to ADD me (link below). If you do NOT have a FB but would like one on one coaching please send me an email at heallydias@gmail.com <3 

Ready to GROW AN ASS!? 
Grab what you need and lessssssgooooo!

If you need BOTH Shakeology AND Brazil Butt Lift please CLICK HERE *choose the brazil butt lift challenge pack or there's an option for both the master and original BBL series! In the drop down menu choose your FLAVOR of Shakeology--I always suggest either bulk bag of chocolate or the combo box of vanilla, strawberry and chocolate -- all the best flavors in one! 

If you need to make me your FREE official Beachbody coach to join our group and challenge CLICK HERE 

If you need JUST Shakeology CLICK HERE *order your Shakeology on Home Direct to get $2 shipping AND get it monthly--however if you want to only try it for a month, you can still get it on HD and cancel before your next payment (I will also remind you when you join our challenge group) THIS is your best option so you don't spend an EXTRA $10 on shipping and then fall in love with Shakeology ;)


SO, what are you waiting for? 



Have you ever heard,  "It's great to have her come, but it's nice to see her leave!" 

Let's leave a lasting impression!
xoxo,
Heally

No comments:

Post a Comment