Friday, October 10, 2014

Breathe in the positive

Just Breathe 


Everyday I center myself and bring a calm, cool, collected thought into my crazy overactive brain. This sets my intention for the day. 


Do you enjoy yoga or any form of meditation?

Meditation isn't for everyone, heck it took me FOREVER to learn how to sit still and clear my head!! But if you have anxiety or are prone to stress easily I highly recommend practicing yogic breathing and meditation. 

Beyond meditiation here are some tools that I use to stay present, happy, and stress free (at least I try to!! :))
1>>> Amazing FREE podcast with Brendon Burchard!! Short and sweet, a wonderful way to start or end your day. Every morning when I walk my dog I listen to one or even two episodes. Try it!! 
"Doubt, delay, and division can be overcome by awareness. What has been preventing you from moving ahead. Have faith, take action, and become your higher self! Let's make today the day that doubt, division, and delay are handled by faith, action, and love."
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/charged-life-brendon-burchard/id821746377?mt=2&i=313404773
2>>> IG yoga challenges really push me to try new things, take care of my body, and meditate on my breathing so that I can rid my body and mind of anxiety. 
3>>> http://zenhabits.net/happy/ << this is my go to blog and I search the archives when I need some piece of mind on a specific topic!



How do you escape your rut or hard day? How do you make sure you stay positive and happy!?
Leave a comment or email me! 

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment