Thursday, November 6, 2014

PiYo: Low Impact High Intensity

WOW I love TRANSFORMATION THURSDAY  did I just make that up??  

I love connecting with people who are on a path to change their life for the better.... whether you have 30 lbs to lose, the last 5lbs or 100+, this community supports you through every peak and valley of the journey. Allie has made feeling amazing in her skin a priority for the past two months, and with the help of her fellow challengers and coach, she is there! There is no DOUBT in my mind that these programs work, YOU just have to put in the work 
 



Check out Allie's Story here:
"I never EVER thought that I'd be posting that before picture on here, simply because, well, it's embarrassing. You all have seen my 55 lb transformation when I was 16, and you all probably thought I was a fitness obsessed health freak, but guess what? I'm HUMAN! I lose track of what matters most sometimes, I make mistakes, I fall off track, and over the past year I've gained 15 pounds.

I WON'T blame it on stress, and I WON'T blame it on the partying. The only person to blame was myself. My health and my fitness are the only things I can truly control. In the first picture, I was uncomfortable in my own skin.. Now, I can finally live in it again! I'm not anywhere close to done, and I never will be, but I WILL keep striving for happiness and comfort.

I owe my coach and my fellow teammates & challengers for keeping me motivated. It's so easy to fall off the bandwagon from time to time, but my girls helped me through, just as I've helped them!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This is a two month PiYo, clean eating, and Shakeology transformation & you're in luck, because Beachbody is running a NOVEMBER ONLY PiYo special! Comment below if you'd like to know how to get started with your own challenge pack!


Other AMAZING transformations:


xoxo,




1 comment:

  1. Hello heally Dias!! I have a question for you concerning a poshmark post and if it is still for sale. :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete