Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Bootyful You! 14 Days & Ways to LOVE yourself more


I am a giver, if you don't know me well.... I love to take care of everyone else and then I get really down in the dumps when I realize there is no time left for ME. 

This is a strength and a weakness, and I hope some of you guys can relate! I know you mamas out there are selfless angels!! Can I get an AMEN! 

BUT learning to take care of yourself and LOVE yourself in all the small and big things you do each day is important. NOT just for you but for all that you do. When YOU are 100% from the inside out.... everything around you will improve!

ANDD I’m sure there are plenty of you out there busy in your season of hustle, raising your kids, or busting your booty in school who haven’t SLOWED down enough to make yourself FEEL like a million bucks.

So for this HALLMARK holiday coming up.... I want to put a TWIST on it.... its time to love YOUrself flaws and all with a little help from some of my friends 




heart emoticon

I think DVF said it best, “The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself” because day after day, guess who you get to be with?! Yourself!


So for this season of LOOOOVE I’m hosting a 14 Day Challenge focused on loving yourself a little more AND lifting that booty a little higher… #putyoassonthefloor!

My wonderful team of coaches and I have some FUN, EASY, and budget friendly tips, DIY, recipes, and mini workouts to share through out the 14 days. I need the accountability personally, and chances are a LOT of you do too!



There’s NO obligation, yeah I said it, FREE… all you need is a smile and positive attitude. This is ALL about having fun, feeling great from the inside out and giving back to yourself a little!


Want to join? Email me for more info at heallydias@gmail.com

The MORE the MERRIER!#LoveYourself

STARTS FEBRUARY 2ND!


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment