Monday, July 7, 2014

First Move it Monday!


OFFICIALLY launching the first of a series of MOVE IT MONDAYS <3 Every Monday I will blog my favorite move of the week with either a video or a picture tutorial of how to do the move! Try out the move and comment below how you like it! Each move will come from either a Beachbody program I have done, a circuit that I made up or got from pinterest!! I hope you now enjoy your Mondays rather than DREADING them :D

Move of the week is a PiYo Push Up followed by 3 legged dog to plank! My form isnt the greatest, still working on it, always look for positive progress. Try it on for size, build muscle, strength and stretch all at the same time.

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


baby you can be the class clown, i'll be the beauty queen >>> wait I was the class clown!! hahahaha 

LOVE how flexible I am getting when I incorporate even 20 minutes of PiYo or yoga into my daily regimen  Who knew that you could sculpt your body without KILLING it! 

Like moves like these? Have injuries from your dance or sports career? Or just hate traditional cardio, PiYo is the SHIT and I know you will love it as much as I do. 

I hope you loved your first Move it Monday <3 

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment