Tuesday, February 3, 2015

How Beachbody paid my bills in 2014!



So tax season is right around the corner.... and normally I DREAD THIS TIME OF YEAR. Taxes are just not my strong suit, and that is fine by me smile emoticon

Coach Apprenticeship App!
http://bit.ly/ZSQvqE
BUT this year I am happy to say I got ALL my W2's EARLY (yes more than 1, oh and definitely more than 3 haha).

The best thing is.... what I made with my "little" health and wellness business blew me away!! I calculated it all out to find that with Beachbody income ALONE I paid my UCSB school loan payments, RENT, car insurance, and all my house bills.... THAT IS A SHIZA TON!


-- ONE MORE -- From 2013 to 2014 I gave myself a 57% RAISE... what?? Now that is my kind of raise wink emoticon

It is amazing to have this WEIGHT lifted from my shoulders. I grew up in a single income family with three kids. I NEVER asked my mom for anything because I knew she would do her best to make it happen, blood-sweat-and-tears make it happen! I could never let my mom go through that. SO I either earned it myself or just got over the fact that it was not meant for me to have or do..... Being able to get all of these bills and life necessities paid for by my Beachbody business is the biggest blessing of 2014 for me.... next year my goal is to be DEBT FREE and buy a new car with cash -- NO payments baby! wink emoticon

BUT the BETTER part is -- every dollar I make is a direct reflection of how many people I get to help and due to the hard work of my TEAM!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I feel really blessed to be living such a purpose driven life. heart emoticon
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If you were ever curious as to what this whole Beachbody coaching thing is, reach out to me! I don't bite! tongue emoticon I would love to talk to you about the possibilities of making a small to 6 figure income while HELPING people change their lives for the better. Apply for my upcoming Coach Apprenticeship  HERE

OR If you need someone as an accountability partner in your journey to health and fitness, I would love to be your coach! Reach out to me for guidance and access to my AMAZING health community.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment