Monday, February 9, 2015

Enjoy every step in your journey!

I want to take a moment just to appreciate my body, my hard work, and love every inch and every moment of this journey!

Even though I've come a really long way, losing about 40 pounds over the past five years, I still struggle with the same psychological and emotional setbacks as I did when I was almost 200 pounds! This journey is so much more than the physical. You have to get inside your head, rearrange some things, and realize your worth!
Whenever I connect with someone to help them reach their goals, I always like to focus on a balanced life. You should never become obsessed or overwhelmed or completely focused on the physical aspect of your journey. Trust me this happens to me all the time.
Get out of your head and into your heart and start loving yourself. You'll make this journey so much easier if you PRAISE yourself and give yourself a high-five for all the little victories along the way rather than focusing on your end goal and how hard it is to get there.
Remember, that you are on this journey for you and you alone. 
xoxo,

1 comment: