Thursday, October 29, 2015

You can always break bad habits!

Hi loves!
This has been my life for the past 6 months!! I don't regret it but I'm starting to see how it can spiral out of control and put me right back where I started. I was almost 200 lbs., plump and unhappy, finding attention and love in all the wrong places....


So I'm challenging myself to 21 days of no cheating, regimen and dedication to myself! ‪#‎icandoit‬ ‪#‎again‬
Challenge yourself daily, it's a part of growing and developing who you truly are!

Bad habits are hard to break, what is even harder is knowing exactly what you need to do to get yourself to your goals but you are not doing! 

My tips to you:
>> Make it conscious, don't only figure out what it is but WHY you are doing it. 
>> Put it in WRITING so it sinks in and post it up somewhere where you will see it everyday.
>> Switch you bad habit with a good habit, something that will help distract you from your bad habit!

So now I am going to truly challenge myself (and encourage you too do the same) and close out 2015 strong!

Who is with me!? Send me an email so that I can help get you started before the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment