Saturday, March 1, 2014

21 Day Fix - LAST CALL 21 Day Fix Challenge Group!

With all the buzz surrounding the 21 day fix things have been a little PSYCHOTIC! The launch was bigger than any other product to DATE, their week projection sold in 8 hours!! Let's just say they passed their first week's projected sales in 8 hours... DID you catch that, 8 HOURS HOLY CANOLI! I did anticipate a HUGE sell out but nothing like this. 




So what's all the hype about, why is everyone going all coo coo for the FIX??  Well, this program is UNLIKE anything else on the market. It's a Beachbody exclusive PORTION control system that enables you to take the guess work out of nutrition.  No more counting calories, thank the lord, OR weighing food << never even tried, or guestimating (guilty as charged!!). If it fits in the container you can eat it, if it doesn't save it for tomorrow! Just determine what your needs are with the nutrition guide and create your color code combination! It really is just that SIMPLE 




I don't know about you but portion control is definitely a issue for me, and looking at these containers I think I have a HUGE issue. My first week of trying the program I failed because of my own stubbornness. I DEMANDED and legitimized changing this RESULTS proven program by saying that I "deserved" more veggies and fruits. The thing here is, I am more than welcome to eat WHATEVER the hell I want. BUT will that nutrition plan get me to me goals, make me happy, keep me healthy, give me energy? NO. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. We need to come to reality and out of denial and take ACTION to change our lives. 


In addition to a revolutionary meal planning system this program also comes with 7 AMAZING 30 minute workouts that will work every INCH of your body!
  • Dirty 30 workout
  • Total Body Cardio Fix
  • Upper Fix
  • Lower Fix
  • Pilates Fix
  • Cardio Fix
  • Yoga Fix
  • Plyo Fix** (Available when  you purchase through me, or your Team Beachbody Coach)

*21 Day Fix Sale ENDS 2/28/14*

There you will see THE 21 DAY FIX challenge pack, this is where you select which one you want, and also which flavor(s) of Shakeology you want as well. Keep in mind that when you get the challenge pack you get FREE shipping (that saves you $10-15 right there) but you also get a free 30 day club trial membership (extra meal planner, grocery list and totally customizable another $15 value)... OH and if you EVER decide you want to coach for business or discount (or both) Beachbody actually waives the initial sign up fee (normally $40) when you get a Challenge Pack (CP). Just keep that in mind! ;-) ya never know what can happen when you start seeing results (which you will) and you want to start SPREADING THE FITNESS LOVE! 


*SIDE NOTE: I LOVE the chocolate bulk bag forever and always, however I totally recommend checking out the flavor combo packets (Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry) so you can try different recipes and keep it fun and interesting! You can always change, modify or cancel your order without any hassle (just let me know so I can help you). 

Not only that, but I want to get to know your GOALS so don't forget to fill out my form here on my blog so we can start working towards YOUR goals! It is under the tab 




These are real people, that live BUSY real lives, and don't have time to mess around. They want results fast, BUT they put the hard work in to get there. This whole program was designed by a busy working mommy AND national bikini competitor who is a product of her product! The best part is this program can be done over and over, meaning it's not so extreme that you can't do it year round. Which is definitely something I have been looking for in a program! (CLICK here to get ALL the program details). 


****I'm doing my LAST call for The 21 Day Fix for this month-- what I believe will be our BEST SALE OF THE YEAR is happening now and ends on SUNDAY, yes they extended the sale FOR YOU! And for the price of what Shakeology normally costs ALONE, you get the program WITH IT. Seriously, if you pass up a deal like this, you're going to say in a few weeks, "WTF MATE…." 

I am currently on Day 6 of my 21 day challenge and I am LOVING IT. I am feeling the burn in my workouts and the portion control is flattening that belly of mine helping me reach my goals!! I cannot wait to see where I will be at the end of my 21 days <3 Join me on my transformation into a happier and healthier me!

xoxo,
Heally





1. How much will the 21 Day Fix Cost? The 21 Day Fix will start out at $58.85 for the Base Kit, and the Challenge Pack will only be $140!! That’s like paying $10 for the 21 Day Fix Base Kit when you buy Shakeology. Apply below to get in my test group, the challenge pack will go up to $160 after February 28, 2014. UPDATE: the challenge pack promotional offer was extended through Sunday March 2, 2014 9PM PST. (see the complete pricing breakdown below)

2. What is included? In the Basic 21 Day Fix: You will receive 7 workouts on 2 DVDs Dirty 30 workout, Total Body Cardio Fix, Upper Fix, Lower Fix, Pilates Fix, Cardio Fix, Yoga Fix. Plus the nutrition guide with 7 containers that are essential to following the plan. You will also get a workout calendar, 3 day Quick Fix that Autumn uses for photo shoots, an eating plan, and 24/7 Online support, and a shaker cup.

3. What does the nutrition plan look like? The nutrition plan was one of the easiest things I have ever seen. No food is off limits because everything was in moderation. SO if you already eat clean and healthy you just use the same foods and portion them according to your plan. The food was easy to shop for, prep, and eat and you are allowed Shakeology. When you order the 21 Day Fix, you receive portioned food storage containers that are measured out for the perfect portion. You don’t have to count calories, macros, or anything. It’s planned out all by containers. The containers are easy to carry with you, and they are microwave and dishwasher safe!


4. Can I modify meal plans for my needs (vegan, vegetarian, breast feeding, etc)? Yes, yes, and yes. The meal plan can be adapted to meet your needs, and there are directions on how to do so included with the materials you’ll receive when you order the 21 Day Fix.

5. Can I have a cheat meal? You just don’t want to stuff your face. You can have a treat a few times week, and she does break down how to include for something like pizza or lasagna.

6. What results can I expect? People generally lose 10-15lbs!! It isn't a starvation or quick fix type of program either. You can lose 10-15lbs and keep it off when you practice the healthy habits you learn in those 21 days.

7. What are the workouts like? They are 30 minutes long and vary daily. Autumn Calabrese is the trainer, and the set is very light and fun. Each workout is intense and necessary to your results. Two of the things I love about the 21 Day Fix is 


  1. Autumn is a stickler for proper form to help you get the most out of every move and not risk an injury, and 
  2. The modifications are awesome. She is very specific about how to modify moves, and there is a modifier in every workout. She is working too…I hate it when they are over there all perfect and barely breaking a sweat. The modifier is giving it her all, and I loved that.




No comments:

Post a Comment