Wednesday, October 28, 2015

You have to work for it!

Sometimes, this is harder to do then to realize. I know exactly what I need to do to get the body, mind, and soul that I want. It's just getting past my own excuses to actually achieve it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I go through waves, intense waves of extreme self-control with my eye on the prize. And then boom, life hits, and every excuse in the book seems valid! The true balance is to find that middle point between the two extremes. Find the point that you can balance consistently, without wavering to one extreme or the other. This will be different for every person, that's what I found in my coaching and personal experience.

So my advice to you, is to really assess some goals that are not only a little bit scary but also attainable. And be accountable to those goals. Find a community that will uplift you and support you while you find your balance.
Remember that nobody's perfect, and were all going on her own health and fitness journey. You can do it, I know you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment