Monday, July 21, 2014

Honest Review of PB2

PEANUT BUTTER CRACK. 




So you may not know it, because I hide it from the world, but I am a PEANUT BUTTER FREAK!! I never used to have this obsession, this is a recent discovery. BUT I simply cannot make throughout the week without eating an entire jar of Unsalted Creamy Organic Peanut Butter.... and that runs $5 a POP at Trader Joe's!! I guess that is a less expensive addiction than REAL CRACK :D

I add peanut butter to my morning Shakeology, on an apple, on a piece of ezekiel toast, shoot I add it to my greek yogurt bowls!! :D I LOVE IT! and I usually get in trouble for finishing the whole jar too fast :P



Ok so when I heard about PB2 I was pleasantly surprised to find out that there was an option for PB that could cut the calories and natural fat by A LOT! So I did a little digging..... From the product website:

"We call it peanut butter’s second generation because it’s unlike any peanut butter you’ve ever experienced. Through a unique process that doesn’t involve the use of any chemicals and doesn’t alter nature’s intended balance found within the peanut, we remove over 85% of the fat from premium quality peanuts. Essentially, the oil is squeezed out of roasted peanuts and what remains is our famous powdered peanut butter – all natural with no artificial sweeteners or preservatives. When you mix water or a favorite drink with PB2 you get the same consistency as full-fat peanut butter, with all the roasted peanut flavor, but 85% less fat calories." CHECK OUT THEIR SITE HERE

So with this information I looked online for some more reviews, to find that most were positive!! So then naturally I looked for a good deal :D

it is AMAZING! I found a sweet deal through #groupon for 12 of these bad boys yes I go through PB that fast. 



What's so great about PB2?
➰ 85% less calories than traditional PB
➰ preservative free
➰ no artificial sweeteners
➰ no saturated fat
➰ all natural

I love to put this in my morning Shakeology because it really spices things up without packing on the calories and fat :D don't get my wrong, our bodies need natural fats to fuel us! BUT I pump through far too much peanut butter so this is a great option for me :D 

I have to say that this type of Peanut Butter is best when added to something because it comes in powder form. To my surprise the consistency of the PB with just water came out surprisingly close to natural Peanut Butter and the TASTE is SPOT ON!! But I still prefer to add it to my smoothies, oatmeal, homemade protein bars, Greek Yogurt and fruit bowls, etc.


Want to try it and see if this is something that you would like? 


I will be giving away PB2 to anyone who signs up for my upcoming challenge group, "BeYOUtiful"!! Sign ups are open now but SPACE IS LIMITED. 

What is a challenge group? A place that you can achieve your goals with other people who are striving to do the same, a place of support, accountability, and AMMO for your health and fitness journey.

 

Email me at heallydias@gmail.com for the deets!! I would love to help you feel beYOUtiful in your skin <3

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment