Monday, January 6, 2014

¿Quieres ir de vacaciones gratis?

CANCUN VACATION - Beachbody Success Club 2015 Trip 

Earn your way to Cancun through helping people reach their goals!

Explore the coral reefs, jungles and archaeological sites of the old Mayan world. OR party all night in the clubs and sleep all day on the white sandy beaches ;) Whatever floats your boat! Did I mention that this is an ALL inclusive resort, oh yeah the only way I like to travel!! You had me at hello <3



BUT the best part of this once in a lifetime trip is that:
1. You will be spending it with Beachbody Coaches from around the US AND
2. Coaches can EARN their way (through success club points) without paying a CENT!

**Beachbody does not mess around when it comes to taking care of their coaches, we drive their business and help them End the Trend of Obesity, so they reward us with a trip worth over $2000!

For all of the details >> CLICK HERE!
When: April 15-19, 2015Where: Cancun, Mexico at the Moon Palace Resort
So who will be there? If you have EVER thought of coaching, now is the TIME to join so you can be apart of this TRULY ONCE IN A LIFETIME TRIP and organization! Email me now and let's see if this is the RIGHT fit for you and fill out my form here!


SO coaches and FUTURE coaches -- what are you waiting for? Are you going to be on this once in a lifetime trip with me and my amazing team?
This past year I jumped not he bandwagon a little late and only earned HALF of my trip for my boyfriend and I. Though I am BEYOND excited to have half of my trip for free, I will definitely be earning this trip to Cancun in 2015. Check out the trip our team earned this year!! >> http://youtu.be/w4xbJLTxGtQ 

**The best part about EARNING your trip for free is that you do so by HELPING OTHERS become financially and physically fit. :) 


Ciao bellas!! I cannot wait to see where 2014 takes my team and me!

xoxo
Heals

No comments:

Post a Comment