Thursday, September 25, 2014

Rise and Grind

What is your typical morning routine?
My mornings have to include the following so that I start my day right:
- Cold water splash on my face!! WAKE UP
- make my bed >>>> my mama taught me that making your bed ensures that you CANNOT get back in hahah and it gets you moving.
- Superfood packed morning shake - Shakeology 
- Personal Development while I take Maya on her morning walk --> currently reading The Magic of Thinking Big and listening to podcasts from Brendon Burchard  
- and I am starting to add in a morning yoga routine to get my blood pumping! 




When I make sure to start my day like this, I am SO on point for the rest of my day <3. If I start my day down the wrong path, it is so troublesome to reel my way back into a successful routine! 

So one morning I was up at 6am (if you know me that is EARLY!) to get Ryan out the door and I was already thinking about - when he leaves I'm going back to bed!!

BUT I decided today would be different. Threw on a jacket and decided to take Maya for an early walk and listen to a PD podcast. 


Doing this got my brain pumping and my blood pumping! I was up and ready GET ISH DONE!




Sometimes its just "one of them days" right??

Learning to push past whatever CRAPPY feeling you have and still go for gold is such a challenge! grrrrrr 


But only YOU can make positive change in your life. It is a daily struggle to get out of my own head and into my heart, but when I work form my heart and do what I am passionate about, I am in my happy place! 


How do you get yourself out of a rut??


Go out there and get 'em people!! Put your best foot forward and be a CHAMP when it comes to life <3 

xoxo,





No comments:

Post a Comment